domingo, 13 de noviembre de 2011

Do you see the present? Take it, beause is the next future.

You don't know what I feel, is so complicated, really i don't understand what i feel.
Sometimes I have much fear, and other times, i'm sure of everything I do, sometimes I do everything in the perfectly moment, and other times, I only find shits.
I HATE be the way I am, nobody can hear me in difficult moments, and nobody can understand me when I smile. What I do? I'm not perfect. I cry, you cry, everybody cry, you know why? Because WE ARE HUMANS; and HUMANS CRY.
You should have more care with all what around you, because when you cry, you'll want someone next to you, and like in the past you weren't with this person, this person don't will be with you in the future.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario